Setting up the page:
- In the Admin go to Content > Pages
- Click the blue "Add Page" button
- Add a check-mark to the Published box
- Assign the page to a Category (optional)
- Choose the Page Type of General.
- Add your Page Title and Page URL
- Search Engine Info is optional
- Click the Save and Continue Editing button.
Adding your content:
- From the Dock dropdown navigate to the Content dock.
- Drag the Rich Content widget below your content dock and drop it there.
- Click on the Rich Content widget you just placed. Your content editor will now appear.
- Add your content...
Don't forget! Just because we've created a new page, does not mean everyone can now see it. You need to add a Menu Item to your main navigation (aka your primary menu - this is typically across the top of every single page on your website), so your customers have a way of navigating to the page. Click here for directions on how to add a Menu Item.