Without writing a book about all the things we do for internet marketing, let me briefly give a list our services at a high level. You can see the difference between SEO and PPC in the attached image.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO: On Page
- Keyword Research
- Tag Management
- Search Index Management
- Search Results Management
- Content Strategy
- Accessibility Improvements
- Create, Fix & Optimize Internal & External Links
- Canonicalization to Minimize Duplicate Content Issues
- Usability Analysis
- Page Speed Analysis
Each of the points above include many sub tasks which aren't listed for brevity. For example, content strategy is a whole can of worms.
SEO: Off Site
- Create, Claim, Verify & Manage Natural Links (social media profiles, industry profiles & local listings)
- Removal and Disavowal of Unnatural Links
SEO: Marketing Tools
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster Tools)
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google Tag Manager
- Google My Business
We use more marketing tools, but these are the ones that probably won't change.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Campaign Optimization
- Conversion Tracking
At the end of the second month after your campaign begins, you'll start receiving a monthly status report to show you how you're site is performing. The reports will break down how you've performed for different channels and a variety of metrics. These reports are generated with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google AdWords. You will start to receive these reports on the 2nd of every month.
Let me know if you have any further questions.