- Login to the admin of your site.
- Click on Users and then in the dropdown menu, click Jewelry Boxes.
- Here you will see a list of everyone who has created a Wishlist and how many items they have in each Wishlist.
- Note that you may see a few accounts repeated because the customers are able to make multiple Wishlists and name them differently in case they are collecting ideas for a few different holidays or people, etc... Also, in case any customers are confused and ask for your help, the "name" section for Wishlist can be anything they want. Many customers think the site is asking for the customer's name but they can name it anything that will help organize their shopping. For instance "Birthday Ideas," "For Mom," "Holiday Gifts," etc...
- If you click on any of they hyperlinked email address on this list, you'll be able to see the exact items they've added to their Wislists.
Modified on: Wed, 10 Jan, 2018 at 9:16 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.