The Thinkspace platform allows customers to make their own personalized Wislists for an easy and expedited shopping experience on your website. The platform also allows for you, as the retailer, to look at these Wishlists and review the items the customers are interested in. This may be helpful for having an item ready to view in store if a customer is coming in for an appointment. This information could also provide you with a sense of what items or styles are seemingly most popular with your customers. Below are instructions for how you can monitor and access your customer Wishlists.
To get started login to your site's Admin.
- Click on Users and then in the dropdown menu, click Wishlists.
- Here you will see a list of everyone who has created a Wishlist and how many items they have in each Wishlist.
- Note: You may see a few accounts repeated because the customers are able to make multiple Wishlists and name them differently in case they are collecting ideas for a few different holidays or people, etc...
- Also, in case any customers are confused and ask for your help, the Name section for Wishlist can be anything they want. Many customers think the site is asking for the customer's name but they can name it anything that will help organize their shopping. For instance "Birthday Ideas," "For Mom," "Holiday Gifts," etc...
- If you click on any of the hyperlinked email addresses on this list, you'll be able to see the exact items the customer added to their Wishlists.