PayPal provides stores with a secure way to accept payment from credit cards, bank accounts, credit and personal PayPal accounts. PayPal support is built in by default to your Thinkspace website.
To get started, sign up for a business account over at PayPal, it only takes a few minutes.
If you haven't already set up your website for eCommerce, please follow our setup guide as there are general steps required to turn on pricing, set up shipping, etc before your can start accepting payments through PayPal.
We currently support a couple flavors of PayPal, let's run through your options:
PayPal Payments Standard
After signing up for a business account with PayPal, you're ready to start using Payments Standard immediately, all we need is the email address that you signed up with.
- In your site's Admin, head over to Settings > Commerce.
- Scroll down to the section titled Payment Processors
- Find the text field labeled Off Site and select PayPal Payments Standard.
- Scroll down to the section titled PayPal Payments Standard
- Enter your email address into the text field labeled Email
Note: Once you've followed the steps above, we recommend submitting an order as one of your customers would to make sure everything is working and connected correctly.
PayPal Payments Pro