In this article you will learn how to disable pricing for an entire brand on your website.
To get started login to your site's Admin.
At the top of the admin click the Shop button, then Price Rules in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Look at the list of brands that appear. If your brand is already listed, click the word name and skip to step 3
- If the brand isn't listed yet then click the blue "Add Price Rule" button
- On the page that appears, click "Effect" and select "Call For Price" from the dropdown.
- In the Brand downdown make sure the brand you want to edit is selected
- Click the blue Save button, and you're done.