In this article you will learn how to disable pricing for either the entire site or by specific brands on your website.
To get started login to your site's Admin.
Disable Pricing Site-Wide:
At the top of the admin click Settings, then Commerce in the drop-down menu that appears.
In the first dropdown menu called Show Prices there are 5 options.
- Off - This option turns off all pricing site-wide
- Admin - This option will allow only admin-level users to view pricing. This could be beneficial to hide pricing from your customers but allow you and your staff members to use the site as a reference tool.
- Authenticated - This option allows customers to view pricing only after they have created an account on the site and logged in.
- Everyone - This option allows pricing to show to everyone regardless of any accounts.
- Group - This option allows pricing to show only for a specific group of admin users defined in the admin of your site. If you have not assigned groups then you will not need to use this option.
In most cases, you'll want to choose the option called Off to hide pricing site-wide from all administrators and customers. Once you have chosen your Show Prices option, hit Save and the prices will update shortly.
Disable Pricing By Brand:
At the top of the admin click Shop, then Price Rules in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Look at the list of brands that appear. If your brand is already listed, click the word name and skip to Step 3.
- If the brand isn't listed yet then click Add Price Rule button
- On the page that appears, click Effect and select Call For Price from the dropdown.
- In the Brand dropdown make sure the brand you want to edit is selected
- Click the Save button, and you're done.
Related Article: Add/Edit Markups