Thinkspace provides you flexibility in how much you'll charge your customers for shipping (unless you're providing free shipping which is a great option!)
To get started login to your site's Admin.
Before getting started, you may want to review our article on Shipping Methods. Rules are applied to Shipping Methods, so if you haven't already, you'll need to create a few.
In this Article
- Setting up Shipping Methods
- Setting up In-Store Pickup
- Setting up Local Delivery (Coming Soon)
Add a Shipping Rule
Once you're on the Add Order Shipment Rule form, select your method and let's enter your cost and price ranges.
You can have multiple rules for each shipping method. An example here is you want to provide UPS Ground as a shipping option but if someone orders more than $100 worth of product you'll cover the shipping cost. In this scenario you would create two shipping rules for UPS Ground.
- For orders under $100, the Start Price would be 0, the End Price would be 99.99, and maybe that Shipping Cost is 10.
- For order above $100, the Start Price would be 100, the End Price would be something high say 999999.99 (the reason we use a high number are we want to account for any orders above $100.) Then set the Shipping Cost to 0.
We also provide a discount code option for free shipping, this can be a fun promotion you offer to say your social media fans, or your newsletter subscribers. You can read more about that in our discount code article.