Want to allow your customers the convenience to shop from home but not have to deal with shipping or delivery? Thinkspace provides you the ability to set your store locations to allow for pick up.
While checking out your customer can select either Shipping or Free Pick Up. This can be set up for any of your locations and the customer can determine which store is more convenient for them.
These settings are controlled on the individual store locations in your site's admin. To get started login to your site's Admin.
- Navigate to Company > Locations
- Click on the store location you wish to edit.
- Scroll down to the Shop section
- Check off Allow Pick Up to enable this location during the checkout process. To disable, you'll uncheck this option.
- If you're allowing others to pick up the order Allow Pick Up By Others adds a First and Last Name field to the checkout form. If this is unchecked, the user who submits the order is the person assigned to the pick up.
- If you'd like to provide a message to your customers who select in-store pick up, Pick Up Message gives you an area to add this. This can be helpful if you'd like to let them know an ID will be required to pick up the order. Or if you want to give general instructions on the pick up process.
- Don't forget to Save!
This process can be repeated for any of your locations.