In this article you will learn how to add a newsletter signup form to your site. If you use a service like Mailchimp or Constant Contact to send email announcements, a signup form makes it easy for visitors to add themselves to your list.
To get started login to your site's Admin.
Find Your API Key
Allow Access and Generate Your API Key
Integrate the API Key into Your Website
- Once you have your API Key, in the admin of your site, go to Company > Newsletters.
- Click Add Newsletter
- At first, you'll see only one option - Source. Select your source, either Mailchimp or Constant Contact.
- Click Save & Continue Editing.
- When the form reloads, fill in the API Key.
- You can also give the newsletter a Name, but it's not required. A name is useful if you manage multiple lists with your mailing service.
- Click Save & Continue Editing to reload the form one more time.
- When the form reloads, fill in the List associated with your API Key. Note: If the List dropdown menu is blank and no lists are available, you will need to add one through your Mailchimp or Constant Contact account. Please review the respective company's help articles for assistance.
- Make sure to Save!