In this article you will learn how to reset your admin password.
To get started go to you website's admin. The admin is your website URL followed by /admin. For example..... wwww.example.com/admin
At the bottom of this page is a Forgot Password link that will allow you to reset your password using your email.
- Visit the login page
- Click the link for forgot password
- Submit your email address
- Click the link you receive by email (only click on password reset links you were expecting...)
- Enter your new password, and confirm
- You may have to login after confirming your new password
- Contact your site administrator to look it up
- Email email@example.com (please provide, your name, the domain of the site, and something Thinkspace can use to verify you with the site owner)