Creating Holiday Hours which automatically override your normal Hours of Operation is a two step process. Once you complete both sets of steps, at the specific day and time you choose your hours will be overridden to the holiday hours you set, and then at the specific day and time you choose, the hours will go back to normal.
First Set of Steps: Holiday Periods
- In the Admin (back-end) of your website navigate to Company > Locations
If you have multiple locations you will need to create holiday hours for each, regardless if multiple locations have the exact same hours.
- Click on your location
From here, please reference 'Holiday Periods' attachment.
- Scroll down to 'Holiday Periods'
- Give the holiday period a name, such as 'Christmas' and set the day and time which your Christmas hours should go into effect, and when they should expire
- Click 'Save & Continue Editing'
Second Set of Steps: Holiday Hours - defining the hours of each day within the period
- Now that you have your Holiday Period setup, there is be a button near the top-right of the screen labeled 'Edit Holiday Hours' - click it.
From here, please reference 'Holiday Hours' attachment.
- Here you need to create a line item for each day within the Holiday Period you created. So if your period was December 18-25 starting at midnight and ending at midnight, you would have seven line items to cover the seven days of the period.
You're all set! Once your holiday hours expire your normal hours of operation will become visible again.