A 'Dock' is a section of a page which content (images, text, etc.) appears in. Depending on the page type and its purpose there may be one or multiple docks. Heavily utilized Docks are named "Banner Page" and "Content".
A 'Widget' holds the actual content in the Dock. Depending on the page type and its purpose there may be one or multiple widgets within a single dock. The most heavily utilized widget is called "Rich Content". Here you can combine text, images, embed code, etc.
If you're not sure which dock or widget the content you are looking for is in, clicking through the different docks and widgets is quick and easy to do, and you won't break anything by doing so.
To get started login to your site's Admin.
To Select a Dock/Widget
- Navigate to Content > Pages
- Click the name of the page you want to edit
- From the Dock "Select a Dock" drop-down select a dock. The widgets that live within this dock will now appear below the "Select a Dock" drop-down.
- Click on a Widget and the content that lives within it will appear in the Content Editor to the right.
- Click in the editor to make changes.