The Thinkspace platform allows you to create a blog or multiple blogs. Please follow these simple steps...
1. In your admin view, click Blog > Blogs.
2. On the resulting page, click Add Blog.
3. On the next page, add your blog's name. (In this example we are creating two blogs. The first is "ABC Jewelers Blog" and the second is "ABC Jewelers Events Blog." (Note: the Slug will fill in automatically. The Slug will act as part of the URL for the blog page. In this example, the ABC Jewelers Blog would have a URL of http://abcjewelers.com/abc-jewelers-blog/
4. In the Authors field, click in the open text box. You will see a list of the site's users. Click on your User Name. Once clicked, it should appear in the window. (If you need to add an Author, click the plus sign to establish a new user.) Once the author has been selected, click SAVE.
5. The resulting page should look like this...
6. You may repeat steps 2 through 5 to establish additional blogs.
IMPORTANT: Now that you've named your Blogs, YOU MUST establish at least one "Category."
1. In your admin view, click Blog > Categories.
2. On the resulting page, click Add Category.
3. On the resulting Add Category page, choose the Blog name to which this new Category will be assigned. (In this example, we will be assigning a "General" category to the blog called "ABC Jewelers Blog.")
4, With the blog name selected, type in the name of the category. The Slug will fill in automatically. The "Position" and "Relative to" may be left alone with the default information in place. Then SAVE.
5. Resulting page should look like this. You are now ready to post your first blog item. See our tips on "How to Post a Story on Your Blog."