In this article you will learn how to link-up text which then initiates the Location Toggle on a click, which slides out from the right-hand side of the page. This feature is best implemented via text within the header or footer, allowing it to work on every single page of your website.
To get started login to your site's Admin.
To Setup the Location Toggle
- From the front-end of your website navigate to the page you plan on placing the link to initiate the toggle. If you're planning to have it in the header or footer, you can be on any page, such as the Home page.
- From the Admin Bar, click on the "Viewing: _____" button and click "Edit Page Content"
- From the Dock dropdown navigate to the Widget which holds the content you wish to link up
- Highlight the text you want linkable to initiate the toggle
- Click the "Link" button
- From the 'Link Type' drop-down select "URL"
- In the URL field put the pound sign ("#")
- Click the "Advanced" tab
- Within the 'Stylesheet Classes' put "toggle-locations"
- Click "OK"
- Click "Save Widget"
- Go to the front-end of the website and refresh the page to check your work (refresh and click on the link you created)